Friday, October 4, 2013

Apostrophe Unneeded

Apostrophe Unneeded
No miss in eyeing the signpost ahead
No use denying the way that I tread
The road drawing near would be made out of gold
The load would appear to be painlessly towed

Go down, land with a frown
All in playing to win again
Soon comes a way through the wall
New day waving me over
Make my circle complete
With an end worth repeating
And try to remember where the trouble spots lie

The wind may be flagging in days up ahead
No sense to be dragging a mantle of lead
No manifold reason to pick up my heel
No standing still freezing, a good enough deal

Disastrously shameless
Presumptuously blameless
A masterpiece created
Catastrophe awaited

I'm back on my pedestal, I'm finding my mark
I'm doing my best not to glow in the dark
To stay unconnected a labour for sure
The way I'm directed into taking this tour

Soon I'm out of my bind
Sunshine calling me over
Make my circle complete
With the end worth repeating
Great line, live for today
All in trying to win again
Soon climb over the wall
Sunshine hauling me over

  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment