Thursday, October 3, 2013

Harmony

Harmony
I'm upset if I said it wrong
Should have thought of putting it better
Can't speak for long without losing
Things sounding so confusing
Unaware of whether there was ever a care
If things were what they seemed to be

She'd forget if she read me wrong
I don't get to redeem my error
No rest in the quest for pleasure
None left of the tiny treasure
Disinclined to find out if she ever was there
Her eyes reflecting back on me in harmony
Releasing all their charm on me

Goals unset kept the spirit strong
Crisis met kept the body moving
Up humps, through hoops of fire
In loops of fool's desire
Having no control upon the toll I pay
Unable as I was to stay in harmony
It does not visit harm on me
It keeps me standing warily
It makes no wear and tear on me
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment