Thursday, October 3, 2013

Orcastra

Orcastra
(Translation from Orcan to Human:)

Knowledge with cruelty aches
Consciousness with grief encumbers
Fitness as quickly forsakes
Sparse grow our once thriving numbers
Turbulent waves no longer save
Trapped behind collapsing border
Coastlines swept clean, noise of machine
Turning our peace to disorder

Long ago we were inclined
To remain clear of the surface
Intelligence of this kind
From the outsider submerges
Densely the sea envelopes me
Spanning the widest of breaches
I am as one with moon and sun
Drawn to the innermost reaches

Swimming alone with my thoughts
Hardly a picture worth seeing
Emptiness knot after knot
Only the force of my being
Plaintively I send out my cry
Wishing this burden to lighten
Deeper I go to a new low
As my anxieties heighten
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment