Friday, October 4, 2013

Godspeed

Godspeed
Knowing seclusion, growing confusion
Go for the one who would stay in
Soon as she rights me
I'm traveling lightly
Thinking I might have a way in

She has her eye on the amenities
It passes by my worst obscenities

Asked if I missed her
I couldn't remember
I wasn't clearly decided
Some bygone summer
That turned my face glummer
All of its surface was blighted

My heart could do without the urgency
Apart from all that is of worth to me
I'll take my chances on a round trip fee
And ride the tide of this tranquility
She hides within her own locality
Too plain to see to be a fallacy
We blaze our way along the sights inbetween
Amazing spaces in infinity
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment