Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hairball

Hairball
Entangled, on an angle
No longer taking my good time
What begun as a bit of fun has
Become the only thought on my mind

She's the main attraction
In a plan of action
That step by step was carried out
Every unturned corner fraught with doubt

No one else to give chase to
No limit to my humility
Apprehension of attention
Sensing my predictability

She's the first selection
For my next direction
That still appears the same to me
No adjustment to my destiny

Soon I will lose the desire to be free
Don't want to let it spoil the fantasy
Further adventures with her at my side
Better than being back on the outside

She knows I love her, there is no other
I could not ever pull away if I tried
And you can bet I won't soon forget why
I would like to keep her satisfied

In anticipation
Of a celebration
As soon as through the opening
Too depleted to regret a thing
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2012. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment