Thursday, October 3, 2013

Make-believe World

Make-believe World
(MUSIC VIDEO OFFLINE)
I think my confession
Left her with the wrong impression
Too late now
By fortune I was never favoured
So overtaken
But good looks can be so mistaken
And finding out
A struggle far too long and laboured

Don't want to be in a make-believe world
But when we're together there is no better world
And would-be confusion crumbles in the face of my delusion

What is the difference?
Just another side of the same fence
Blocking out
Our menacing misgivings
Running on patience
From a time when it might have made sense
All the while
Convinced that I was fully living

Making the scene in a make-believe world
Who's going with me? Already know it, girl
Kind of illusion
Keeps me in the grip of this delusion
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment