Thursday, October 3, 2013

Laura-Li

Laura-Li
Nice day in the mellowing month of May
Depends if a friend can come out to play

Laura-li hides in her room
Receiving no visitors 'til Sunday at noon
Laura-li stares at the floor
Til it is not there any more

Some treat when a boy and girl can meet
With it there is little than can compete

Laura-li dreams of a man
Reaching for Heaven with capable hands
Soon as his contact is made
Disappears back into the shade

No fun cause I have to remain alone
She's gone and my heart's sinking like a stone

Laura-li flies in the sky
Chasing a rainbow before it can die
Don't know why she couldn't take me
Some perfect reason I don't want to see
Laura-li lives in my heart
Songs by the fire, walks in the park
She didn't love me the same
Guess I'll never see her again
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment