Friday, October 4, 2013

Fun

Fun
(MUSIC VIDEO OFFLINE)
Well I don't mean to depress
As I look back on this black hole
But my mind's so mixed up from messing
I can't get control of it
You plainly agreed
That a misdeed was done
Well I'm glad that you had
What you call fun

They should do that to everyone

Why don't you tell me
What I already fucking knew
A couple lifetimes before
I first laid eyes on you
The outcome of living
The hard life you shun
Then go spend it all
Pretending what you call fun?

You don't have to make me happy
You'd rather sit back laughing
You just love yourself

I don't care what happens
Don't care if I die
Can't make them see what I'm going through
No matter how I try
Wasted my time has been
Gone is the sun
I'm afraid
I've not made what they call fun

They tried to do it for me
The whole time they just ignored me
Looks like they're not even sorry
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment