Friday, October 4, 2013

Clouds

Clouds
I can't make the weight of the world much lighter
But there's another place where the sun may shine a bit brighter
Up in clouds, soaring free
Riding the winds of discovery
Take my hand, set your mind
And we'll make the perfect getaway
For up in the clouds is where you're going today

I've got nothing against how you might be standing
Don't you ever want to see the horizon expanding?
Up in clouds, you and me
Stretching out over infinity
A little persuasion is all you need
And it's happy landings all the way
For high in the sky is where we're gonna stay

Up in clouds it's harder to see
It may play tricks with your memory
But there's still nowhere I'd rather be
And it's just a carpet ride away
And next stop the far side of the Milky Way

  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment