Friday, October 4, 2013

Conflict

Conflict
Glad to have you back on my side
Hope the door stays open wide
Want to keep you within my sights
Until I know the feeling is right

You always know what's on my mind
Won't let me get too out of line
I must proceed with confidence
Without the need to ready a defence

Gotta take me for a little ride
Gotta find out what's hidden inside
Put to rest the interest you feed
For the best or the last thing that I need

Kinda weird how you glare at me
Nothing here too extraordinary
You're more like the spectacular one
Eyes so bright, shining like the sun

If you take me to your hideaway
Gotta let me stay inside all day
Let the stupid world burn to the ground
Better not be fooling around

Made the decision to face the attrition
Man with a mission, caller unknown
In for a lesson in total depression
Getting stoned all alone

Now you're looking for a remedy
To undo the calamity
Only have to let the road unwind
Take your time, leave it all behind

If you let me make this getaway
Gonna show you there's no better way
Cutting boldly through the open air
We'll soon be there
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment