Friday, October 4, 2013

Forgiveness

Forgiveness
She thinks you say what you please
And it's only showing me disinterest
She thinks you do what you like
And you see if it was right by the difference

The more I wander
From my mind
The more invisible people
I need to hide behind
She shot the past straight through me
I knew the laugh would not last for long

She can waste precious time
But she cannot seem to mind her own business
She can take love to task
And then turn around and ask for forgiveness

Breathing so peaceful
No concern
She tried to teach me back something
I needed her to learn
But they will remember
How his hair still shone
While waiting for one more sunrise
From a light that never had gone
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment