Thursday, October 3, 2013

Orbit

Orbit
I realize it has been unwise
To remain within a slim environment
But you want to be up in front of me
How am I to make the most of your enlightenment?

Sadly attempted
To catch me unaware
Taken so much for granted
Had it up to there
You're trying to gain more leverage
Save your image

Necessity was the tyrant in me
Awakened from his regular delirium
Recklessly he misguides me
Gonna drive me halfway to the sanitarium

Receiving the feedback
Can't lay back and coast
Too much to get upset at
Driven to the utmost
I wait for a sweet interruption
Something fun to do
Won't interfere with production
Plus my dreams come true

If I must remain called upon this way
In a state of constant astonishment
Hastily you dispense with me
Acting like you had no hand in my predicament
Can't stop you showing up
In a random place
Behave like there's nothing to own up
As I withdraw in space
I will not allow you
To corrupt my world
Pay you a token compliment
Such a lovely girl
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2012. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment